Fort Edmonton Facts!!!
- The fort Edmonton is a fur trading fort.
- Fort Edmonton Park's conception goes back as far as 1915.
- I 2008 the Fort Edmonton made four sections of each representing era.
- The fort was the first portion of the park to open in 1974, originally directly by road.
- 1885 Street opened by the late 1970s.
The map of Fort Edmonton.
The Old Fort!!!
That was the cabin it Fort Edmonton.
The Rowand House and other buildings along with Fort Edmonton's courtyard.
History of Fort Edmonton
Go back in time more than 150 years and walk through the days of the fur trade, and the pioneer years of 1885, 1905 and 1920. Costumed interpreters bring the past to life, answer your questions and invite you to experience the best of the period. Take a ride on a steam train, shop 'til you drop, or hit the mid way games and more fun.