The Father of Genetics
- Very intellingant child.
- Got sent to boarding school.
- Was accepted into the University of Olomouc
- Studied genetics using pea plants
Struggles along the way
- His parents couldn't afford boarding school so he tutored kids.
- He couldnt find a job after school
- He used pea plants instead of trees because trees took a lot longer then plants do.
- He wrote a paper about plant hybrids.
He crossed a pure yellow with a pure green to make a hybrid.
The first generation produced all yellow but the second generation produced mostly yellow but some green here and there.
Example:There were more yellow peas then green.
Recissive:One lacks what other has
Example:There were less green peas then yellow
CoDominant:Both have equal or close to equal amount.
Example:The green peas and yellow peas were the same.