What are the symptoms of this cancer? How does it impact the people it affects?
There are two types of signs which are mental and physical.
- You will not be able to function normally
- This cancer will make you not feel in control
What happens at the cellular and molecular level?
The Brain tumor can start forming on immature cells and rapidly grow.
- The cell increases in size as the human develops.
- There is many different ways a tumor can form
What are the possible causes of this type of cancer?
Brain cancer is an unknown cause but can be triggered most likely by chemicals and rubber.
- No higher risk to get a brain tumor while using a mobile phone.
- You don’t get any sympotns until the tumor grows big enough. Or starts to irritate the brain
How is it diagnosed?
You will get a physical exam that will question your past family too
- Your doctor will diagnose it
- Your family history will make it more likely for you to get it if someone else has had it