Primary - Eagle Pride!
Pleasanton Primary Vision Statement
Summer Food Programs
Summer meals will be provided to kids under the age of 18. Please see the information below for dates, times and locations of where meals will be served.
Jr High Cafeteria
June 14th- July 9th
Breakfast is served from 7:15-8:30
Lunch is served from 11:30-12:30
June 14th-July 1st
Breakfast is served from 7:15-8:30
Lunch is served from 11:00-12:30
Summer Reading Challenge
We are excited to announce that Pleasanton Primary School is continuing our summer reading initiative that will help us keep our students reading during the summer months. We know that in order for our students to reach their academic goals, they must have a strong foundation in reading. Reading during the summer months is critical to maintaining and enhancing a student's literacy skills.
We are pleased to announce the Pleasanton Primary School Summer Reading Program Goals:
● encourage students to become lifelong readers,
● help build student personal libraries at home,
● teach students to think critically about what they are reading,
● expose students to different types of books, and
● help students develop reading and writing skills through different types of reading experiences.
Below is a reading log document that you can print to document your child's summer reading or you can create your own reading log. We ask that families document the books that their child reads. Students that return their summer reading journal will have their name entered in a drawing. The drawing is for a Chromebook. We will have two drawings, one for a Kinder student and one for a first grade student.
Reading with your children provides opportunities for families to spend quality time with each other and also strengthening your child's comprehension, vocabulary, critical thinking, and conversation skills.
We hope you take on the Summer Reading Challenge!
P-EBT: Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer
Who needs to complete an online application?
• Eligible students in families who did not receive SNAP benefits for at least one month during the 2020–2021 school year.
• Eligible students born on or before Aug. 1, 2014, in families who received SNAP benefits for the first time during the 2020–2021 school year in May or June 2021.
The following items are required on the P-EBT application:
1. Parent/legal guardian name, date of birth and sex
2. Physical address
3. Child’s name, date of birth, sex, school district county, school district and campus name
4. Public school students must provide either their Social Security number or state-assigned number (S-number)
It is important to put a valid phone number on the application because staff may need to call you before approving the application.
How will eligible families get P-EBT benefits?
• Families who got SNAP benefits during the 2020–2021 school year will have P-EBT benefits loaded on their current Lone Star Card.
• Families who did not get SNAP benefits during the 2020–2021 school year will have a P-EBT Card with funds mailed to them.
To determine if you qualify please call 833-442-1255 and for any questions regarding P-EBT please call Jana Sartor, Social Worker at 830-569-1331.
Family Night at Home
First Grade Challenge Class Performances
June 4- Inside out-wear your clothes inside out
Important Dates to Remember
June 9th- Kindergarten Ceremony
June 9th- Report Cards go home
June 9th- Last Day of School-- Have a Wonderful Summer!!
June 14th- Summer School Starts
Look at our students shine!
Click here and share your positive thoughts on one of Pleasanton Primary staff members.
We are the Eagles!
The soaring, soaring Eagles!
From Pleasanton Primary School!
We are Safe,
We are Obedient,
We are Accountable,
We are Respectful!
S-O-A-R --S-O-A-R-- S-O-A-R --SOAR!