* Neon gives off an extremely bright light.
* If exposed to skin it can be harmful.
* Lava holds a large amount of Neon in it.
* Neon is used to illuminate objects.
SOME USEFUL FACTS!!!!!!!
* Another word for Neon is illuminating and beaming.
* The symbol for Neon is NE which is short for Neon.
* The word Neon comes from a greek word which is neos.
* Neons historical name is Neon.
- Neon is element 10 on the periodic table.
- Neon is the 2 most abundant noble gas.
- Neon is put and used as a notice sign because it indicates you if you need to turn or stop.
- Neon is in stars and it has a greater mass of around 4 times of the sun.
- Neon is mostly in red.
- Laser pointers use neon to give the user of the laser an idea of where the laser is pointing.
- Neon is used in police uniforms and wave meters.
THE DESCRIPTION OF NEON!!!!!!
- The color of neon is mostly red.
- The atomic mass is 20.1797.
- The atomic number is 10.
- Neon is non-metal.
- In room tempter it appears as gas.
- There are 10 protons and 10 neutrons and electrons are around 2 to 8.
THE FOUNDER OF NEON!!!!!
- Was Morris Travers and William Ramsay.
- They discovered it in 1898. They accidentally discovered an element while they were looking for krypton. Morris was born on January 24 1872 in London United Kingdom and William was born on October 2 1852 in Glasgow United Kingdom.
HOW NEON WAS DISCOVERED!!!!!!
- They where looking for krypton and xenon and they found a substance that was thicker and brighter than both of the 2 elements.
WHERE NEON IS ON EARTH/WHERE IS IT ON THE PERIODIC TABLE!!!!!!
- Neon is found in the top right under helium on the periodic table.
- The element Neon is found Neon is usually found in the form of a gas with molecules consisting of a single Neon atom.
WHAT MIXES WITH NEON!!!!!
- Neon can mix with NOTHING and it can't make any compounds with any other element. Neon cannot have any chemical reaction even under extreme conditions.
- Neon can be extremely dangerous to touch or to consume and getting in your eye can lead to extreme pain, past experiences. Form is extremely dangerous.
MORE USEFUL FACTS!!!!!!!!
This sign gives off an extremely bright light so it can tell customers that the shop or restaurant is open.
Street signs give of a bright light when in the dark when the car lights shine on the sign it makes the sign extremely noticeable.
Neon is element 10 on the periodic table and the NE in the picture is filled in with neon.