West Clermont School District
Academic Achievement | Courageous Culture | Future Ready
#WCconnects Parent Newsletter - November 20th, 2018
Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving from the staff and students of the West Clermont School District!
West Clermont High School Thanksgiving Dinner
West Clermont High School will be hosting their 4th Annual Thanksgiving Feast TOMORROW from 5:00pm - 7:30pm in the high school cafeteria for families in need throughout the West Clermont School District. If you or someone you know would benefit from attending, please call 513-943-6868 and leave a message. Last year, we helped nearly 100 families totaling over 200 people. We still have open spots so please call TODAY and make a reservation! 513-943-6868
Elementary Attendance Boundaries
As this process unfolds we want to be as transparent as possible with all of the information that you need. Please visit http://www.westcler.k12.oh.us/Content/facilities for all of the latest information. Links on the page includes:
- Current District Master Facilities Plan
- Frequently Asked Questions
- New Proposed Attendance Boundary Map
- Top Thoughts from our Community Thoughtexchange
You can also get updates from Superintendent Natasha Adams by following her blog at https://westclermontwords.wordpress.com. If you have any questions about the process being used to move our elementary attendance boundaries, or if you would like to offer your feedback, please email us at email@example.com.
West Clermont High School Project Teach
Stuff The Bus
West Clermont Education Foundation Grant Award Winners
West Clermont Middle School
West Clermont High School
Matt Spangler and Heather Frost-Hauck
West Clermont Gifted Learning Center
MercyHealth Medical Minute
TOP 10 BENEFITS OF SCHOOL-BASED HEALTH CENTERS
School-based health centers (SBHCs) promote health and educational equity because they:
1. Increase school attendance.
2. Help eligible students enroll in health insurance.
3. Connect students’ family members with health coverage.
4. Provide reimbursable health services in schools.
5. Offer services that support at-risk students.
6. Promote healthy school practices through nutrition, physical activity, and health education.
7. Improve wellness policies and health programs.
8. Build local partnerships to support expanded health services.
9. Reduce emergency room visits.
10. Create a positive school climate that fosters learning.
West Clermont’s School-based Health Center is conveniently located in the Middle School on Clough Pike and is open to all students as well as their families. The center offers medical, vision and behavioral health services. Please call 513-732-5082 to learn more or to schedule an appointment.