Mrs. DeLena - A huge applause goes out to Mrs. DeLena for her work with the Reality Fair. This was a tremendous success at PGHS. Thank You Mrs. DeLena for your hardwork, dedication, and committment to make the Reality Fair a Success.
Tuesday: Leadership Meeting in the Office Conference Room
Wednesday: PSAT's & Congressman Costello Visits in afternoon.
Thursday: Act 80 Day (Work on DI Supervision, SLO's, and Course Proposals)
Friday: Professional Development Day - See My Learning Plan.
- Consistency - It's important that we continue to be consistent with the following:
* Hallway Supervision - It's important all teachers stand by their doors between the exchange of classes.
* Teach to the Bell
- PSAT's Tomorrow - PSAT's will be taken tomorrow for all 10th and some 11th graders.
- Congressman Costello Visits PGHS - Congressman Costello will be visiting PGHS tomorrow for Shadow a Principal Day. He will be visiting classes, talking with our Student Government, and getting to see a glimpse of the day in the life of a principal. This is in support of Shadow A Principal program through the National Association of Secondary School Principals. This program is designed to help policy makers understand the daily workings of a public school experience and see firsthand the role and responsibilities of principals. Congressman Costello will be walking through building from 1:30 p.m. until dismissal.
- Naturalization Ceremony - Monday, October 24, 2016 at 12:30 p.m. Students will be called down between 12:00-12:10 p.m. See the schedule below. We adjusted the periods so we don't lose Periods 6 and 7 again.
- Flu Clinic Reminder - October 19, 2016 – High School (library classroom)
2:30 PM – 5:30 PM
Engagement - Student Voice
Listen, Learn, and Lead
Listen: He will listen to your ideas on how to improve our school for students.
Learn: He will learn with you a new learning tool that you are interested in trying or exploring.
Lead: He will partner with you in leading something that achieves success for every student.
Dates: Thursday, November 3, 2016 at 2:25 p.m. in the Library
If you haven't arleady done so, please Sign Up for Remind Messages by following the illustration below
Mark Your Calendar - A Look Ahead
10/17/16 - Monday - Team Meeting
10/17/16 - Monday - High School PTSA Meeting - High School Library - 7:30 pm
10/18/16 - Tuesday - Leadership Meeting - Library - 2:25 pm
10/19/16 - Wednesday - PSAT - High School - 7:30 am - 10:30 am
10/19/16 - Wednesday - Listen, Learn, & Lead session - Library - 2:25 pm
10/20/16 - Thursday - ACT 80 Day - High School dismisses at 12:17 pm
10/21/16 - Friday - Staff Development - No School for students
10/24/16 - Monday - 1 hour meeting day - PLC
10/25/16 - Tuesday - School Board Meeting - District Office - 7:30 pm
11/1/16 - Tuesday - Leadership Meeting - Library - 2:25 pm
11/2/16 - Wednesday - Music League PTA Meeting - High School Library - 7:00 pm
11/7/16 - Monday - 1 hour meeting day - PLC
11/8/16 - Tuesday - Staff Development - No School for students
11/14/16 - Monday - Department Meeting
11/15/16 - Tuesday - Leadership Meeting - Library - 2:25 pm
11/16/16 - Wednesday - Listen, Learn, & Lead session - Library - 2:25 pm
11/18/16 - Friday - High School Winter Sports Start
11/21/16 - Monday - Parent/Teacher Conference - 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
11/22/16 - Tuesday - Parent/Teacher Conference - 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
11/23/16 - Wednesday - No School
11/24/16 - Thursday - No School
11/25/16 - Friday - No School
11/28/16 - Monday - Team Meeting