ACC MATH 5&6 WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
March 23-27, 2015
- Students will take Quiz #4 on Tuesday, March 24. There will be a review day on Monday, March 23.
- Study guide for Quiz #4 and the study guide solutions are uploaded to the FSA-Connect.
- I will donate this week to review the topics that we've covered so far. We will be at media center on Wednesday and Thursday to work on online assignments.
- We will start new chapter (Chapter 6-Percents) on upcoming week. (Week of March 30)
- Tutoring will be on Thursdays between 3:35-4:20. If you like one-on-one tutoring please contact me. I will try to arrange my schedule.
Pi Day of The Century (3.14.15) Celebration in Our Class
Acc Math 5&6 Class girls and boys competed against each other on creating chain with loops of construction paper, using a different color for each of the ten digits.
Their prize was getting the party food first.
After judging for accuracy and the longest chain, GIRLS won. WAY TO GO GIRLS:)))
boys are working hard.
girls like competing against boys.
time to see outcomes
girls are enjoing with their food.
We will have:
March 24: HW Packet 10 is DUE
March 24: Quiz #4
March 26:Favorite Book Character Dress Up day!April 6-10: Spring Break (NO SCHOOL)
April 15: Math League (4th-5th Grade Contest in school)
April 22-28: ITBS TESTING
April 30-May 15: MAP TESTING
- speed (distance/time)
- average speed (total distance/total time)
- best buy/best deal word problems
- rate-unit rate word problems