Believe In Martha!
BELIEVED IN LIBERTY, JUSTICE, AND AMERICA
VOTE For Martha Washington~Most Valuable Woman Of Revolutionary War
Martha Washington sewed warm socks and clothing for the Continental Army while she nursed the sick and dying.
Martha supported the Continental Army and gathered money for them.
Martha Washington helped many people and served her country well.
- Martha was born on June 2, 1731 and died on May 22, 1802.
- Martha was educated at home and taught by a tutor.
- Martha learned how to run a plantation by her family's indentured servants.
- Martha had already married once before she married George Washington and had 4 kids.
- Martha became the first first lady of the United States.
- Martha sewed warm socks and clothing, and also gave soldiers food while she was nursing the sick and dying.
- Martha gathered money and supplies for the Continental Army.
- Martha traveled with her husband, George Washington, to keep up his moral and take care of him.