Sequoia National Park Trip
By: Ti'Ara Nelson
What kind of clothing will you need?
- Sturdy hiking boots
- Later of clothing
How many people are going?
- Food to feed about 5 people; mainly snacks
What are the cost for staying at the park?
- $5 per person and $20 per vehicle (total of $45)
What services or accommodations does the park have?
- Ranger led services
- Naturalist led services
- Mineral Kings
What are the food cost, travel expenses, supply costs?
- Food costs: $200
- Travel expenses: $150 for gas
- Supply cost: $1200
What equipment do you need? Make a List
- Double sleeping bags and single
- Disaster Kit
- First aid kit
How much time is needed for this total trip?
- To get there it will take 22 hrs 34 mins and that's the same time back so it'll take about 6 total days.
When are you going to go and why at that time?
- Spring time because it'll be perfect weather.
List 4 major pieces of equipment with their cost.
- First aid ($164.95 it's a two person kit)
- Disaster kit ($ 54.50)
- Tents ($429.00 camp tent fits 6 people)
- Sleeping bags (2 Double $269.95 & 1 Polar pod $59.93)