LEARN ~ TEACH ~ LEAD
Learn to Lead at Touro University Nevada !
Masters in School Administration Fall 2016! Apply Now!
On-Ground or Online! You Choose!
We are excited to offer small classes in two formats: online and on-ground, with web-enhancement! Other offerings unique to our exceptional programs include...
- Evening and Sunday classes
- online classes
- affordable rates
- caring faculty with direct, charter and school district experience
- curriculum embedded in the vision to learn, teach, and for equity and social justice within Nevada's culturally and linguistically diverse school communities
Masters Admission Requirements
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstration of teacher leadership and commitment, willingness to teach, lead and serve in Nevada's culturally and linguistically diverse school communities. to equity and social justice for all of Nevada's students and school communities
- Completion of TUN Admissions application
- Non-refundable application fee
- Submit all official transcripts
Touro University Nevada School of Education
This is an opportunity you won't want to miss. Our program is being re-shaped to meet the diverse needs of Nevada's teacher leaders so that they can meet the needs of Nevada's students and communities, and we would love for you to be a part of this exciting transformation! Feel free to call our Masters of School Administration coordinating faculty, Tonya Walls, with questions and/or simply to discuss your interest. You may also contact our friendly staff in Admissions. Either way, we are here to support and serve and hope that this is the beginning of an exciting educational journey for you with us!