Erin School Friday Folder
January 31, 2020
1st-8th grade families, Winter MAP reports have been uploaded to Skyward. To see your child's MAP scores log into Skyward Family Access and click on the Portfolio Tab, look for the file titled MAP results- Winter 2020. If you have any questions regarding the scores, please contact Dr. Kriewaldt or Mrs. Kalina.
If you need help with Skyward, please contact Donna Runte.
Parent-Teacher Conference sign up is open. If you would like to meet with your child's teacher, please:
- Login to Skyward Family Access
- On the left menu, click on "Conferences"
- The next screen will show your child or children's names.
- Next to your child's name click "All Conferences"
- Then, under status, it should say, "Not Yet Scheduled"
- Click where it says, (Select a Time)
- You will then see a listing of Dates and Times available.
- Find a date and time that works and click "Select"
- Another screen will open asking you to confirm by selecting "Save"
We apologize, some of our Middle School teachers do not have times available on the 6th. If you would like to meet with a teacher that does not have any openings, please contact that teacher to set something up.
Please see Erin School website for more information.
Time to register your 4-year-old or new to the District 5-year-old for the 2020-2021 school year. Please fill out and return the Kindergarten Registration form. Copies are also available in the front office. (This form does NOT need to be filled out for children already attending.)
Please return the forms as soon as possible but before March 20th, 2020.
We offer a 4K extended day for those families that need child care outside of the 4K classroom.
Watch for more information on our 4K Drop-In day in mid-May.
Please call Donna Runte at 262-673-3720 ext. 4105 to set up a visit at any time.
Fitness Friday-help needed
Fitness Friday is a tradition at Erin School. Our indoor Fitness Friday (for 4K - 5th grade only) will take place on Friday, February 28 from 1:00 – 3:15 (volunteers meet in the gym at 12:30). For those of you that have not experienced Fitness Friday, it is an afternoon filled with movement, mentoring, healthy snacks, and lots of fun fitness challenges. We have many local businesses that partner with our school for this event.
We are in need of many parent helpers to make this event a success. Your job would be to simply help supervise a station and encourage the students as they work on the fitness challenges. Please email me if you are able to assist. If you have question or know of any other businesses that may want to join or support our program, please send me an email at Mueller@erinschool.org.
Come join the fun and help create another successful Fitness Friday. Thanks for your support and assistance in providing fun and beneficial activities for the students at Erin School.
Thank you and have a healthy day!
Yearbook-time to order
yearbook ID code: 9968020
cost: $13.00 per book
Grandparents Day (5K-2nd)-Volunteers needed
This year Grandparents Day is on Friday, May 1 and the theme is The Erin Raceway.
The PTC is looking for a couple of volunteers:
* a snack coordinator to plan, purchase (costs will be reimbursed with receipt), prep, and serve a snack and drink to the guests and students (about 400 people).
* volunteers to help serve the snacks.
Contact Kristin Patey at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Thank you for continuing to participate in the Box Tops program. The spring contest in currently under way! Keep sending in Box Top clips and continue to scan your receipts. The top three participating classrooms will receive a prize. See flyer for more info.
Unsure how to scan your receipts? Please watch this video.
The last day to turn in traditional clips for the spring contest is February 28, but keep scanning even after that date. Unsure if something qualifies? Scan your receipt anyway! After you scan don’t forget to select the star ⭐️ and type in your teacher so we can give classroom credit. The top three participating classes will win a prize!
Current classroom leaders are:
Mrs Callen, Mrs Hahn (grade 3), and Mrs Schultz. Mrs May and Mrs Azoff’s classes are not far behind!
See attachment for more info. Any questions please email Andrea email@example.com
* the HUHS showcase-Monday Feb 3rd, 6-8pm
* Hartford Area Schools-upcoming presentations:
- Robert Anthony: LimbPossible-Friess Lake Elem School-Feb 6th-5.30pm-6.30pm
* Parent Workshop-Social Media Awareness and Cyber Safety-Feb 19th-Slinger-outline
* Family Lego and Game Night-Feb 21st-Christ Lutheran Church Erin
* HUHS Dance-Youth Clinic-Feb 15th
* Hartford Youth Football-registration opens Feb 1st.
* Winter Blast-Life Church-Feb 16th-17th