Language arts project
3rd six weeks
The Five Sences
- touch - is when you use something with your hands to feel something for example "she felt the worm air from the washer blow in her face"
- Sight - is when you look at something using your eyes example "i saw the lovely sunset over the hills
- Smell - is something you use use with your nose and to smell a scent of food or a nice pie
- Hear - is something you hear. like the sound of thunder or music
- Taste - is a sweet taste in your mouth from a slice of Cake or pie
Revising and editing techniques
when u write a summery or a story, you must have all the right grammar,spelling, then if u must edit your paper to find all the missed things you did not use. then
re-write your paper on a clean sheet of paper and add the missed things you did not use.
1st and 2nd person
- First person is when the Narrator talks about his self in his own story. Example: "I walked to the park with my friends"
- Second person is when Narrator uses He/She in the story. Example: "She walked to the park with her friends
Types of Narratives
- Time Travel - is when a person goes back or the Future or to a certain year or Date
- Science Fiction - has to do with UFO's, Sci Fi, Aliens and other stuff.
- Fantasy - is a make believe story or book, like unicorns and fairys.
- Mystery - is a meaning of crime or murder to mysterious death that can never be solved.