Prestwick STEM Academy
Prestwick Profile Community- Vol. 40
Buy your tickets NOW for Prestwick Night at Hawaiian Falls
Don't delay stop by our office for purchase! Tell your friends to join you.
Your tickets will include admission and a meal. If you are not able to attend this date your ticket will cover admission any time this summer as well.
Upcoming Events on Campus
Monday, May 23
· 8th A & A/B Honor Roll Pool day and Studio Movie Grill (Make Up Day 6th and 7th)
o Backup plan for 6th and 7th is gym time with inflatables
· Field Trip/Kindergarten
Tuesday, May 24
· Boys & Girls 7/8 Soccer District Tournament
· Field Trip - Music 3rd - 5th & 6th - 8th Choir @ Sandy Lake FunFest
Wednesday, May 25
· NRH2O Band Band Contest (6th, 7th & 8th Grade Band Students)
Thursday, May 26
· Last day for Athletic travel
· Yearbook Delivery
· MS Final Exams begin
o 1st and 7th
· Hawaiian Falls (4:00 - 8:00pm)
· Field Trip Gateway to Tech
Friday, May 27
· Bad Weather Make Up Day-No School- Enjoy the extended weekend
MS Final Exam Schedule
Athletes students and families:
- ·Tuesday May 31st - June 1st
– All Athletes will begin and end and Prestwick. Students needing bussing will take their normal AM/PM bus.
Middle School Only - Early release day sack lunch:
- If a student needs a sack lunch, they will need to pick up their lunch during breakfast time. There will be an extra line available serving only sack lunches. The other two lines will be for breakfast.
Celebrating Student Success
Tuesday, May 31st
6-8 Awards 6:30 pm-7:30 pm in cafe (families notified by teachers if receiving an award per subject)
Thursday, June 2
8th grade procession and ceremony 11:15 am - 11:55 am lower commons, gym and front of school
We encourage 8th grade parents to bring signs, costumes, noise makers etc and their fun spirit to make our walk memorable for your learner!
Please follow the following link to provide parent input regarding technology usage and needs. We appreciate your input. Survey will run from Saturday, May 14th through Sunday, May 29th.
Prestwick 2016 Start Times
* (Students may not be dropped off prior to this start time as supervision is not available)
School Day begins at 8:05 am
School Day ends at 3:40 pm
Zero Hour band for students in grades 7 & 8 will begin promptly at 7:15 am
LOBO Booster Meeting
Thursday May 26th 6:30pm
Please make plans to attend -- This is our elections meeting!!! We have 2 positions open -- Vice President & Treasurer. These positions are crucial to our club to maintain our position in the charter.
All INCOMING 7th or 8th Grade parents of Athletes are invited to attend. We need all aboard for this election! We will also be creating new committees in preparation for the 2016-17 school year! We have had a great 1st year!! Let keep the momentum going!
Together we make a difference!
See you May 26th!