Our Sunday School Class
Where we love the sinner, hate the sin, and seek His kingdom
Someone asked this morning about using a text messaging system for quick messages and reminders. I created a Remind 101 account for this. If you want to join and receive messages, send a text to 864-641-7695 with the message @205c5. Not that it matters much for us, but no phone numbers are accessible and no replies are possible. It is simply a "push out" system.
Prayer Requests Sept. 8, 2013
- Keith - unspoken
- Carman- wisdom, unspoken; stressful week with prof. Dev. , iPads
- Anne- praise offer on mothers house, pray all will go well; pray for Butler family in their loss
- Randy and Melissa- neighbor, Sue, having surgery Tuesday
- Kim- job search, stress and work load during next few months
- Janet and Keith- adjustments to school demands
- McConnell- family- death
Notes From Today's Lesson (my version...feel free to disagree or correct me)
Eternal is eternal...it cannot NOT be eternal
Good- we don't have the words to describe it
We delve death in hell, but God has given us eternal life with Him
1 John 4:8-11
Is love, God's greatest attribute?
Does anyone read the newsletter?
About this newsletter.....
Please send me photos of each other and family that I can share through this media. Also send me anything you want to add to it. I am open to all ideas. This one is just a quick beginning with only the pictures I had in iPhoto.