My Life in 10 Years
By: Logan Sparks
In High School, I plan to have good grades and become a well know and college recruited player in the sports I play.. I hope by my senior year I will know the college I want to go to.. By this time maybe I will have either a full scholarships for either sports or just academic but I just hope I get a scholarship somewhere..
In College, I hope to get a masters degree in Sports Marketing or Engenering while maybe playing sports.. I want to get this degree because I want to become a marketer for a professional football or baseball team.. If I am not playing for one..
1. Finish High School with Good Grades..
2. Go to college on a scholarship..
3. Get a degree in sports marketing or engenering..
4. Have a job at any big company or sports team..
5. Have a wife..
6. Have a 2 story house when we have kids..
Thing That Will Derail My Goals
1. Doing Drugs
3. Not Getting Good Grades
4. Get in Trouble
5. I am not Dedicated to Sports/School Work
Things that must happen to get my goals
1. Don't Do Drugs
2. Don't Drink
3. Get Good Grades
4. Don't Get in Trouble
5. Dedicated to Sports/School Work