IN THE KNOW....
This Week's Shout OUTS:
Leah Goldsberry for making miracles happen with meetings this week!
JANE for the scrumptious hot cocoa and taking care of all the staff this week with yummy snacks compliments of YOU! J
- Meagan for sharing Sumdog and getting me super pumped to show my kids!
- Deborah for sharing the Choice Boards!
- 2nd and 3rd grade teachers for helping my class before I had a substitute.
Thanks to Mrs. Renee who played Christmas tunes on the auditorium piano while we waited there in the morning!
- Jill McInnis for keeping such a positive attitude and always stepping in when something goes wrong.
- All of the IAs for your constant assistance. Our days could never run so smoothly without you.
- Jane Scruggs for thinking of us all and always supplying a treat and a smile.
Tiffany Hilyard for sharing information on Discovery Ed classroom that worked for me this week!
PES Core Beliefs
- Everyone is of value and has a gift to share.
- We each learn at a different pace.
- Everyone deserves a quality education.
- Relationships are key.
- Teaching the whole child is essential.
- Every child deserves a fair chance.
Take Home Animals and Cover Aquariums - Remove Food
Rest and Take Your Vitamin C
In the Week Ahead.....
Pledge - Wilson
Bus Duty pm - Williams
Auditorium - Ambrose/Hilyard
Bus/Cafeteria am - Harrison
Carpool IA am - Zwart
YR K-2 Math Assessments
NO Coding Club
Robotics Club in O'Neal's room - 2:30-3:45
Fire Drill 10am
Class winter celebrations
Dental screenings for 1st and 3rd grades
Polar Express Day - First Grade - Auditorium - noon
5th grade Village Walk Day
Polar Express Day - Kindergarten - Auditorium 9:00am
Tacky Sweater Day Contest, Ornament Exchange and Catered Lunch
Half day FOR STUDENTS
In the Coming Weeks....
Optional Workday for TRADITIONAL STAFF ONLY
Return to School
All MCS administrators on our campus for professional development. We will visit four classes.