Semester 1 Data Edition
School-Wide Quarter 2 /Semester 1 Data
Total Enrollment =2031 Students
*9th Grade Data had a dramatic change due to they now have a GPA.
My Grad Success & My MS Promotion Update
Of the original 17 seniors in yellow…
- 8 increased their GPA but remained in yellow
- 8 moved from yellow to light green
- 1 dropped from yellow to orange – 2.0 to 1.95 (Monks)
Of the original 19 students in Orange…
- 4 moved from orange to yellow (3 SOS Students)
- All, but one, increased their GPA - Santino
- FSA ELA Pass Rate Increased over 15% from Q1 to Q2
- Algebra pass rate increased 5.9% from Q1 to Q2
- 23 Seniors Still need to pass the FSA (9 of which are SOS)
- 7 have not passed Algebra 1 EOC (4 of which are SOS)
Plans for Barriers
- Winter FSA Algebra 1 retakes took place 11/27-11/28. We should receive scores sometime in late Jan/Feb.
- A PERT boot camp for remaining seniors and juniors needing FSA Algebra 1 will be held before the February assessment. PERT will continue to be offered once a month through May.
- Sophomores will begin completing the PERT exam in January.
- For our juniors and seniors still needing the FSA ELA, Core+ teachers will be selecting those seniors/juniors and we will be conducting an ELA boot camp starting in January in preparation for the FSA ELA retakes and spring semester ACT-NCR, both in February.
- Juniors still needing the FSA ELA or Algebra 1 EOC requirement will participate in the February administration of the ACT-NCR for free. Seniors will have to pay the $42.50 fee.
- The SAT-NCR will be offered free to seniors only still needing the concordant score for FSA Algebra 1 and/or FSA ELA on April 9th.
· 26 students were off track at the beginning of the year for a total of 50 failed courses & by the end of the first semester there were 7 students off track with a total of 17 failed courses remaining.
· 2 of these 7 students are monitored only (need to pass 8th ELA)
8th Grade Barriers
· 22 of the students are only off track because we do not have records. Registrar and Guidance consistently is trying to obtain records.
· 8th grade Students who came in missing World History Credits (should have been taken in 6th grade) are automatically considered off track.
· There were 31 new first semester failures
Plans for Barriers
· Of the 31 new first semester failures, 5 were placed in APEX, the rest have been added to the SSAP list and are being monitored until the end of the third quarter, at which point they will be placed in credit recovery.
Quarterly Score Comparison from Quarter 1 /Quarter 2 & District Comparison
High School English
Middle School English
High School Math
Middle School Math
High School Science
Middle School Science
High School Social Studies
Middle School Social Studies
Attendance & Tardies
Tardies via the new Tardy Tracker
Discipline Referral Data
Quarter 2= 278 Referrals
Number of Referrals by grade
Top 10 Referral Areas
Special Initiatives Update
PBIS Coyote Cash
Truama- Informed Care
Gallup Poll Results
RTI Professional Development
Semester 1 Professional Development
Quarter 1 PD
Quarter 2 PD
Upcoming PD Dates
Feb 13- Self CareMarch 14th- TBD
May 9th- TBD