A fun way to incorporate technology in the classroom!
Creating a Kahoot
- Create a free Kahoot account at getkahoot.com
- Choose whatever you want to create! A quiz, discussion, or survey.
- Create a title for your kahoot and follow the steps on the screen.
Using Kahoot in the Clasroom
- Open your kahoot by logging into your account.
- Have students on computers or handheld devices enter the game pin that appears on the screen and enter their nickname.
- Students will select the colored block on their device that corresopnds to the correct answer on the teacher's display screen.
- Students get points for correct answers and answering quickly. The top five studetns will be on the leader board after each question.
- Students can give feedback at the end of the quiz that are generated into a summary that the teacher can view.
- An Excel spreadsheet of all results, including what wrong answers students selected is available to the teacher.
- Quizes, surveys, and discussions all available
- Social media sharing
- Links available to send for students to play on their own or with another group
- Public kahoots for anyone to play by searching key words
- Topics range from cartoon characters to photosynthesis.