Walt Whitman Elementary
Weekly Communicator 2/8/2016 to 2/12/2016
- 6th grade was the only grade that met our attendance goal last week with an attendance rate of 95.7%!
- Thank you team leaders for leading your data meetings Friday! We received some great action plans!
- Thank you Ms. Allen, Mrs. Reed and Mrs. Bailey for attending the Asbury Luncheon with our students!
- Thank you Ms. Allen for your "Stay Calm" attitude during the bus crisis!
- Thank you Ms. Knight for scheduling a 'Wild Weather Show' for Whitman!!!
Baby Hornet Happenings
2. We will have a staff meeting in the library on Monday, Feb. 8that 3:15.
3. The MAP/MPG window opens on Monday, February 8th and closes on Friday, February 19th. It is our goal that 100% of our students in grades K-3rd and probationary 4th graders are assessed during this window.
4. Teacher perception surveys go out this week. Please make sure you take some time to complete these surveys.
5. The state will be here on Tuesday, Feb. 9th for our school support visit.
6. Our new phones will be installed on Tuesday, Feb. 9th. I have sent out an email from IT department with very important instructions.
7. Wednesday, February 10th is our leadership meeting at Anderson Elementary.
8. Thursday, February 11th we will have the 'Wild Weather Show' in the gym. (More information to follow)