Digital Teaching and Learning
September 22, 2021
How do you set up your initial account with Classkick?
To establish your account, navigate to https://app.classkick.com/#/signup/teacher. Select Sign Up with Clever. Be sure to choose the correct school. Be sure to choose YOUR school when prompted. Please do not join Harford County Public Schools or create a new organization.
Classkick is a great tool for personalized student learning and teacher feedback!
What is important to know about Classkick?
- Classkick is an approved HCPS web tool.
- Open Clever to login to Classkick. (Watch the Introducing Clever video, so you know how we use Clever.)
- Classkick allows you to make slides for a class, where students can work at their own pace:
- Add default background, like digital graph and lined paper.
- Add images and PDF documents you would like to make interactive.
- Easily add audio feedback to individual student slides.
- Add manipulatives so students can drag words or images to a correct location.
- Add fill in the blank boxes that will show you who has correct or incorrect answers.
- Add multiple choice questions that will show you who has correct or incorrect answers.
- See what your students are doing in real time and give them immediate feedback!
Want to learn more about the affordances of Classkick?
ClassKick will be hosting 45-minute webinars to showcase the tool. No registration needed. Join via the link included.