May 7, 2021
The teachers wanted to send some very heartfelt thank you messages:
- This has been such a fantastic week for us teachers at Holy Angels. We wish we could thank each of you personally for all the ways you’ve made us feel special! Here are some of the things we’d say to you....
- Thank you for taking our recess duties! It’s been wonderful to have that little break!
- Thank you for all of the thoughtful time you put into making this week special for the teachers at HAS! All you have done has been greatly appreciated!
- Thank you for all the time and talent you put into our door decorations!! They are AMAZING!!
- Thank you for all the emails and notes. Each one was a wonderful surprise and greatly appreciated!
- I am in awe of how much time, energy and creativity went into making this week so special. From the clever doors to the food, flowers, notes and gifts, appreciation week always fills me with joy. I really appreciate the attention!
- How many different ways can we feel appreciated? We are all feeling the love this week. You have amazed us with your generosity, time, and definitely talent! What an amazing and supportive group of parents we have at our school! Thank you!
- Thank you so much for all the gifts you have given us this week. I was especially appreciative of the catered Qdoba. That brought a bright spot to my day, and we are all thankful for the things you do for us HA teachers!
- Thanks for everything! We are definitely spoiled, and greatly appreciative of all the work that went into the week!
HAS has Awesome Parents.......
Thank you for our parents, God's first teacher of our Holy Angels School family. Grant them an abundance of Your wisdom. Continue to guide their hearts in assisting our staff in teaching our HAS children. May their own children show them love and respect in return. Father, give our parents the grace to help their children during this time. Courage to say what needs to be said. Skills and knowledge to know how and when to speak love. Also strength when they feel weak and tired. When they feel unseen, remind our parents that every moment is noticed. They are helping to shape the future with one million small, yet crucially important ways every day. We are overwhelmed with thanks for the gift of learning they share with our students. Father, bless our parents, so they may even see a glimpse of how their faithfulness will forever impact our Holy Angels school family to come. Amen.
happy Mother's day
The teachers, staff, and students of Holy Angels School would like to wish all the moms, aunties, and grandmothers a very Happy Mother’s Day. Thank you for always helping your children remember what is important in life and for being an amazing example of God’s love. Thank you for being the first and most influential role model in their lives and always giving them the care and guidance they need. We hope it is a very special day.
2nd Grade Mass & may crowning
student pick up on 8th ave
olympic day food order form
If you do not see the order form in your child's folder, you can download the form below.
Parents are able to order lunch as well. Please add it to your child's order form or submit your own form. We are ordering the food so there may not be extra food available the day of the event.
battle of the books may 14th
Participants have been reading ten books from a list determined last fall by teachers from both schools.
On Friday, May 14th, the teams will compete in an outdoor competition at Patrons Park, adjacent to the West Bend Community Library. The competition begins at 1:15 p.m. and ends at 2:15 p.m. Students from grades five through eight will answer questions from HAS fifth grade teacher, Sam Engelbrecht.
Parents can attend but will be asked to social distance. Bring a lawn chair or a blanket and sit on the sidewalk when viewing the competition.
Good luck to our teams!!!
WB East & West Grad Walk
Golf Outing Committee Help
Anne Weise - email@example.com or 262-338-1148
Robert Glisch - 414-530-7150
gifts from the heart final total
Thank you Krysti Wick and Amy Barnes for all your work!
Thanks to all of our amazing school and parish families we managed to raise $11,296 for our current school technology and instructional needs.
We appreciate your support in making this fundraiser a success!
For those of you that won silent auction items we will be in contact soon to coordinate pickup.
Thanks again and please join us in looking forward to our in person raffle in March 2022.
spirit days for may
Holy angels church event
With the cancellation of the “Festival of Angels” for one more year, we wanted to do something that will bring our parish together near and far in a safe way! The money we raise from the Festival helps the parish pay salaries and this is our way to try and offset a bit of those missing funds.
Included in the cost of the event is a t-shirt and you can walk/run/fly (if you figure out how) a 5K when and where you choose. We would love it if you would share your photos with us from your walk and/or in your shirts! T-shirts will be available for pick-up in early June or there is an additional fee to mail your event shirts to you.
The kick-off weekend for our Virtual Run/Walk/Fly is June 5/6. You can sign-up at hawb.org/fly
Teacher appreciation week doors
c is for cookie
may the 4th be with you
The 2nd grade class loves this day!
5th Grade Reading to 1st Grade
ABC Countdown Pictures
K3/K4 Flubber fun for Letter F
student of the week
The Virtue for the month of May is Patience: remaining calm and not becoming annoyed when dealing with problems or difficult people. This could also mean paying attention to something for a long time without becoming bored or losing interest. “Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.” Ephesians 4:2
K3 – Destinie Boylen
K4 – Adelyn Assmann & Calvin Koepsell
K5 – Jane Etzel
1st – Harper Rohlinger
2nd – Averie Spaeth
3rd – Hayli Busch
4th – Elin WInkler
5th - Christian Zywicki
6th – Kaitlyn Wendelborn
7th - Greta Friemel
8th - Maddee Bell
PE - Abby Glaszcz
Music - Elin Winkler
Holy Angels School
We belong to a Catholic community which gathers together to proclaim the Gospel, serve others, and praise God. With the help of parents, teachers, and others we are here to grow in faith, knowledge, values, and respect.