January Policy Council & Board Report 2021
1/19-29 is CLI testing (no personal days will be approved during these 2 weeks)
- 1/25 Policy Council/ School Board
- 2/5 Counselor Appreciation Day
- 2/8 Strategic Planning Day (Asynchronous day for students)
- 2/12 Valentine's Parties (No Visitors)
- 2/12 CFO Appreciation Day
- 2/15 President's Day (Holiday)
💜 BAILEY INGLISH CELEBRATES B.I.T.S. 💜
We Back the Blue💙🚔 Students and staff wearing blue in support of National Law Enforcement Day. Thank you Chief Dean for all you do to keep students and staff at Bonham ISD safe!
Students working on those fine motor skills playing with play-doh in Mrs. Lancaster and Ms. Downey’s Class.
Mrs. Aaron and Mrs. D’s crew wrapped up their week reading, Apple Farmer Annie. They graphed what their favorite color apple was and made some delicious ￼candied￼ apples. 🍏🍎
CLI ASSESSMENT & REPORTING SCHEDULE
WAVE II - Week of Jan 19-25 - REPORTING in FEBRUARY
WAVE III - Week of April 13-19 REPORTING in MAY
FANNIN COUNTYU HEAD START MISSION
Provide young children with an ideal learning
IN A WAY THAT:
* Educates students, staff and community
* Seeks innovative money sources then uses efficient spending
* Plans for improvement
* Involves parents and businesses
* Assesses students’ individual needs
SO THAT: Everyone’s needs are fulfilled, potentials are
reached, and happy, productive citizens are developed.
Goal 2: Family Support. Provide parents with information and activities necessary to create healthy parenting and child advocacy skills.
Goal 3: ERSEA. Utilize new procedures and approaches for child attendance, which will improve average attendance rates.
Goal 4: Teaching & Learning (School Readiness). Improve child outcomes by strengthening instructional approaches as guided by assessment and intervention strategies.
Goal 5: Community Partners. Increase Fannin County community awareness and involvement with the Fannin County Head Start program.