Atherton Elementary Color a Thon
June 6, 2015
Who Can attend the event?
Everyone is welcome to the Color-a-Thon. The minimum amount to enter is $1.00.
Where is the Event being held?
The Color-a-Thon will be at the Atherton Schools Track. The track is right behind Atherton Elementary.
What Time is the Event?
Registration starts at 9:30 am
Kickoff starts at 10:00 am
What Should you wear for the Event?
- If your child earned any gear, it will be delivered to them before the run takes place.
- If your child did not raise enough money to earn a t-shirt, please make sure they have a white t-shirt or another t-shirt they would not mind getting color on.
What's happening after the run?
- When the Color-a-Thon is finished, all participants will go to the center of the track. Once there, color packs will be handed out to any student that earned them.
- We will have a dance party and get color blasted again.
- Following the dance party, refreshments will be served.
- After the dance party, we will go through a wind tunnel (leaf blowers) to get the extra color powder blown off.