6th Edition, 2016-2017
"It's amazing how so many hopes and dreams become immediately attached to a name. As a teacher, I must remember what this feels like so that I can respect what my own families go through when they too see my name on their student's schedules."
Hopes and dreams are attached to your name. That's a powerful thing - in a good way! Let's work to make some hopes and dreams come true.
Check out my biker gang! :) 40 kids + bikes + decorations = good times.
Here for the Gold
BEST float in the parade, if I do say so myself!
These kiddos were nominated for doing something good!
Kudos & FYI
- Sincere sympathy to Krista Waller on the passing of her stepfather.
- Congrats to Carol Jones on becoming a grandma again in March!
- "Kudos to Michelle Livingston on filling in for an aide and to Andrea Ferguson for the patriotic music!" - BH
- "To all the staff at BPC Elementary: Thank you for the support, shoulders, and comments of 'my door is always open for you' when I was so emotional with my son's leaving for the military. Makes me proud and happy that I work at BPC Elementary." - MK
Motivational Monday, 9/26
- Malmgren HR sings during announcements
Teamwork Tuesday, 9/27
- West Central IL Twitter Chat, 8 p.m.; #wciledchat; Topic - Communication with stakeholders
Wellness Wednesday, 9/28
- Collaboration: PreK/K, 1/2, 3/4, 5/Specials
- PBIS Cart
Thinking Thursday, 9/29
- Nominate students for Paw-some recognition in the workroom
- Join me for Learning Outside (as in, outside school hours); we will watch Guided Reading lesson videos and discuss.
High Five Friday, 9/30
- 5th Grade Field trip to Argyle Lake State Park
- Data Day has been moved from Friday, Oct. 7 to Thursday, Oct. 6th.
- Please pay your $10 to the office on behalf of the Social Committee. This money will be used for plants/gifts/etc. that represent us as a staff for personal events such as births, marriages, deaths, etc.
- Please add your comments to the Problem Solving Google Doc.
- Add your apps to the "wish list" in the email from Lisa Webb for the iPads.
- Nominate students for Paw-some recognition in workroom; nominate a CLASS for good behavior using the stars below their pennants in the hallway.