Causes of Change
How do internal or external forces cause change in a person?
Taylor Swift - Change
Planning and Prewriting: Take time to choose and make a plan for your expository response.
- How have the activities in this unit helped prepare you for this prompt?
Drafting: Determine the key ideas to include.
- How can your response demonstrate your understanding of literary terms such as plot, setting, character, conflict, theme?
- What elements of an effective expository essay will you use to organize your response?
- Which details from your novel will you use to support your ideas?
Evaluating and Revising the Draft: Create opportunities to review and revise your work.
- During the process of your writing, when can you pause to share and respond with others?
- What is your plan to include suggestions and revision ideas into your draft?
- How can you revise your draft to use transitions and a variety of sentence structures?
- How an the scoring guide below help you evaluate how well your draft meets the requirements of the assignment?
Checking and Editing for Publication: Confirm that your final draft is ready for publication.
- How will you check for grammatical accuracy? (Such as proper capitalization, spelling, and punctuation)