Sponges,cnidarions, flatworms, segmented worms.CierraLoppnow
Sponges, Cnidarions, Flatworms, Segmented worms.
- Sponges are one type of animal that filters the water it lives in to get food.
- Sponges reproduce asexually.
- Sponges can't move.
- Sponges gets food from environment around it.
- Sponges between inner and outer layer there is a jelly-like layer.
- Sponges grow at almost any depth.
Live in the bottom of any kind of Lake, Ocean, Ponds, ect.
These are worms whose bodies are made up of connected sections, or segments.
circulatory system - 5 enlarged tubes that act like hearts
nervous system - brain and main nerve
breath through skin
two sets of muscles that allow it to move
takes in food through mouth