Kent's Road To Recovery Fundraiser
Please Join Us
Kent was diagnosed with Legionaries Disease in August of 2012 and was hospitalized for almost 4 months. Kent lost both his legs, and his left arm, due to the complications of this devastating disease. The medical bills have become too much for Kent and his family to bare on their own and the equipment that Kent needs to live a normal life again is just as much as the medical bills. Kent’s story was in the Chicago Tribune and on the Channel 2 news.
There have been two fundraisers set up to help Kent continue his road to recovery and we would for you to join us for one of them!
Kent's Road To Recovery- Suburban Fundraiser
Thursday, Jan. 17th 2013 at 6-9pm
500 N Janes Ave
- Entry fee is $40 and will include 2 drink tickets and hors d'oeuvres
- We will have a silent auction and raffles ( items include things such as hotel stays, dinner certificates, entertainment tickets, celebrity memorabilia, and much more!)
Kent's Road To Recovery- City Fundraiser
Saturday, Feb. 9th 2013 at 7pm-1am
3832 N Lincoln Ave
- Entry fee is $40 and will include open bar and food
- We will be having a silent auction and raffles at this event as well
- Possible celebrity appearances