September 18th, 2023
November 20th - November 24th
Happening this week...
- Senior Trip packets are available in the SBO. If you would like to fundraise your entire trip, please bring at least $10 to hold your spot; otherwise, bring $100 deposit. Next payment is due December 11.
- Fundraising for senior trip begins 11/20. Seniors who signed up to fundraise can stop by the SBO to pick up their box of chocolate.
- Seniors! Make sure you are working on your college applications. The deadline for CSUs and UC schools are coming up on November 30th. See Mrs. Aguilera in the career center room 204 for support! She is available Tuesdays and Fridays during Lunch!
- Attention students for the month of November we will have detention Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. For this month we will not have detention on Wednesday. If you have multiple tardies you can come any day to get them out of the way.
- FBLA is having a food drive to help donate food to needy people in our community. Please bring canned food to your 1st period class . The 1st period class that brings the most food will get a prize!
- Ag Boosters will be pre-selling potted poinsettias! The fundraiser will go on until Nov. 30th for $15. The plant size 6.5-inch containers and the color of the poinsettia is solid red. Payment method is Cash, Venmo or check (made out to "Grace Davis Ag Boosters"). If interested, please come see Mrs. Abraham(RM 504) or Mr. Aguilar(RM 500) for more information. Poinsettias can be picked up on Monday 12/4/23 after school.
Club Meetings @Lunch
- Campus Life- Rm 208; Biology Club- Rm 210
- Girls Soccer vs. Hughson (HOME) @3pm
- Boys Soccer vs. Modesto High (HOME- at Mary Grogan) @4pm
Club Meetings @Lunch
- AVID- Rm 461; Robotics- Rm 212
Quarter 1 Academic Incentive- Hot Cocoa and a Brookie
- Students who earned Gold, Silver, or Bronze academic incentives for quarter 1 based on their grades can come to the front of the stage during lunch to pick up a cup of hot cocoa and a brookie. Students also have 150, 100, or 50 additional 5Star points that they can redeem with teachers or in the 5Star student store on Wednesdays at lunch.
Catch Up Tuesday!
Juniors and Seniors with a D or F come to the library to get caught up! 3:30-5pm.
- If you are interested in playing baseball, please attend the baseball meeting on Tuesday 11/21 in room 104 during lunch
- Mandatory baseball meeting if you plan on playing baseball this year In room 104 during lunch
- Do you want to participate in our next production? Stop by the little theater on Tuesday the 21st to audition for the classic Shakespearean comedy A Midsummer Night's Dream! Open to all students, all roles are available, back stage work is available as well. All cast and crew will be enrolled in 9th period class for credit. For more information please come and see Mr. Chapman in room 401. Thank you and we hope to see you there.
- There will be a mandatory Mock Trial meeting in room 607 on Tuesday, 11/21from 3:30-4:30!
Wednesday- 11/22 Minimum Day
5Star Student Store open at lunch!
- 7:45am: Class of 2024- Rm 207; Class of 2025- Rm 303; Class of 2026- SBO; Class of 2027- SBO
- Lunch: Chess Club- Rm 461; Book Club- Library; Science Bowl- Rm 409; Speech & Debate- Rm 202; BSU- Room 619; LSU- Rm 410;
- 3:30pm: Music Club- Rm 700
- Girls Soccer @Escalon 3:30pm
- Boys Soccer @Gregori 4pm