CMS 7th Grade to the Perot Museum
Scheduled for 4/2/15
Here are the details: (tentative, of course)
- Depart before 8am
- Arrive at Perot by 9:30am
- 10am - Split into groups to see general exhibit..
- 11am - Split into groups to see traveling exhibit
- 12:00 - See one of the great educational movies the museum offers.
- 12:45 - Eat sack lunch that each student brings with them (they may bring money to eat at the Perot Restaurant.
- 1:30 - On the road back to CMS
- 3pm - Arrive and go home as usual.
The student cost for this trip is $12. I am covering everything else. Be understand that if you were to take your student to the museum on any other day, it would cost at least $30 to see the general exhibit, the Sherlock Holmes Exhibit and see the movie. I realize that $12 a lot, so please do not allow that to be a factor. If you are unable to come up with the full amount, please pay what you can and I'll cover the rest. Again, PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW COST TO BE A FACTOR IN THIS TRIP. It's truly an amazing experience for our kiddos.