TECHNOLOGY LINKS & INFO
USING A CELL PHONE?
The myBackPack portal is a 21st Century Classroom activation developed by our Instructional Technology group. It is accessible to all students in Atlanta Public Schools from any device and provides students with digital learning tools,
e-books, secure email, cloud storage and the complete Microsoft Office Suite.
To Access myBackpack:
- click myBackpack icon, myBackpack will open
- navigate to https://mybackpack.apsk12.org
- Enter the APS student computer login id
- Password: Network ID
- Username: Lunch Number (if it doesn't work, use password, as the password
- The myBackPack screen will open
- Access to all apps
- Google Classroom may ask for students email, this is the students Network ID with @apsk12.org added to the end example (email@example.com) and the password is still their lunch number!
- CLEVER app login: example(firstname.lastname@example.org) and password is lunch ID
HOW TO LOGIN TO MYBACKPACK (remember password may be your students password)
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR STUDENTS GOOGLE CLASSROOM
Loraine Foushee is a life-long learner that enjoys sharing her knowledge with individuals aspiring to reach their full potential. Loraine completed her Bachelors of Fine Arts in Media Production and her Master of Education in Instructional Technology at American InterContinental University (AIU). It was immediately after receiving her Bachelors in Media Production that Loraine started her career as a Production Technician at a market-8 News Station, CBS46 Atlanta for 6 years.
Loraine transitioned to a career in education, she shared her love of media production with high school students for 7 years. Her career has spanned Clayton County, Gwinnett County and Cobb County. Loraine completed her Specialist degree in Education with Certification in Library Media Science in 2013. She accepted her current position as the proud Media Specialist of Barack and Michelle Obama Academy in 2014.
Location: 970 Martin Street Southeast, Atlanta, GA, United States