Register to take the ACT at GRHS
*****Seniors may also test if they want to*****
- WHEN: Tuesday April 4th
- LOCATION: GRAND RAPIDS HIGH SCHOOL MAIN GYM
- CHECK IN: Between 8am and 8:30am in the lobby of the main gym
- TEST: Starts promptly at 8:30am until approximately 12:30pm; Late arrivals cannot be admitted after testing has started
- The optional Writing test portion will NOT be administered.
DO YOU WANT TO ORDER BREAKFAST?
Register to take the ACT
Tuesday, April 4th, 8:30am
800 Northwest Conifer Drive
Grand Rapids, MN
- Cost is $51, unless the student qualifies for free/reduced lunch or if the cost is a barrier. Contact your counselor to obtain a waiver.
- Please pay by the day of testing or talk with your counselor if this is a hardship.
- Payments can be made by cash or check to ISD 318 and dropped off in the counseling office. Or payment can be made online through the link below.
STUDY FOR THE ACT:
FREE online courses on ACT prep and practice tests are available at March2Success.com This is sponsored by the US Army, but you do not have to be in the Army or commit to the Army to use this free service. You only need to create an account!