Fourth Grade News
2015 - 2016
September 8, 2015
- Homework: Reading and math homework come home nightly. Check your child's red homework folder for the assignments.
Also throughout this unit, Mrs. Johnston-Hull, Maplewood's Teaching and Learning Coach, has been joining our classes to teach us the important roles within literature circles. The students will be participating in small literature circles throughout the year. Ask your student about the roles of Word Wizards and Quizzical Questioners. More to come soon.
- September 28 - Healthe Kids Screenings @ Maplewood
- September 29 - Healthe Kids Screenings @ Maplewood
- October 5 - No School
- October 13 - Field Trip to Children's Literature Festival
- October 16 - Fall Pictures
- October 16 - Field Trip to Symphony
- October 20 - Grade Cards Go Home
- October 20 - Parent/Teacher Conferences
- October 22 - Parent/Teacher Conferences
- October 27 - Boo Bash
- October 30 - No School