Week of May 2 - 6
- Last day to submit certificates for Awards Day
- Volunteers will set up for Body Walk in the cafeteria after lunch
- Body Walk: No assembly. Breakfast and Lunch will be in the classrooms.
- Skate Night
- Deadline to turn in AR trophy form to the front office
- AR Pep Rally
- Student of the Year Field Trip
- Last Kona Ice Fundraiser
- Synergy Assembly
- Deadline to submit SLTs, DCA grades, and Professional Responsibilties
HAPPY TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK!
- ENJOY breakfast and lunch each day in the Science Lab!
- Please make sure you follow the schedule for the Body Walk. Remember that you will need to let Georgia know what time you will be picking up lunch. Parent volunteers will watch your class in your room on this day.
- Volunteer Tea sign up sheet will be posted in the lounge for May 12.
- Job Fair applications are available this week on the board outside of Brenda's office. Please make sure the students have time to pick up applications (before/after lunch, during recess, etc.) All applications are due Friday afternoon. No exceptions.
- LEADERSHIP MEETING HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR MAY 10.
9 - 5th grade Social Studies Field Test in the computer lab
10 - Leadership Meeting after school
11 - Harvey Rabbit
12 - Free Dress Day for Box Tops
13 - MSU Family Baseball Night (Rowdy Readers will be honored.)
13 - Teacher Leader Meeting
13 - AR Bingo
13 - Choir Party during class
16 - K/1 Awards Day
17 - 2/3 Awards Day
18 - 5/4 Awards Day
19- FUN DAY
20 - 1/2 day dismissal & Margaret DeClouette's Retirement Luncheon
23/24 - In-service days at Cooley
24 - End of Year Party
These next few weeks will be BUSY! Stay focused, and BUCKLE UP for a wild ride!