9 Elements Of Digital Citizenship
By: Justin Kim Period 5
Definition of 9 elements
- Digital Access-Digital access is full electronic participation in society.
- Digital Commerce-Digital commerce is defined as the electronic selling and buying of goods
- Digital Communication-Digital communication is electronic transmission of information that has been encoded digitally.
- Digital Literacy-Digital Literacy is the knowledge, skills, and behaviors used in a broad range of digital devices
- Digital Etiquette-Digital etiquette is a basic set of rules you should follow in order to make the internet better for others, and better for you.
- Digital Law-Digital law is the legal rights and restrictions governing technology use
- Digital Rights & Responsibilities-digital right and responsibilities are the privileges and freedoms extended to all digital technology users, and the behavioral expectations that come with them
- Digital Wellness-Digital wellness is the physical and psychological well-being related to digital technology use
- Digital security- digital citizenship is the precautions that all technology users must take to guarantee their personal safety and the security of their network
The example of Digital Citizenship and its 9 Elements
The image shows all elements of digital citizenship.
The great example of digital citizenship
This image is also can described as the example of digital rights and responsibilities.