The Teal Times
Cox Mill HS - Student Support Services (S3) - 8.19.20
Welcome back, Chargers!
S3 Open House Video - Have you seen it?
Summer 2020 - You were strange, but we'll miss you!
What did you do this summer, Chargers? Our CMHS faculty and staff did a LOT with the gift of time afforded by COVID19. Check out the images below and see if you can pair some of these captions with their photos!
- I spent as much outdoor time as possible. I did a lot of fishing.
- Hiking and enjoying nature was one of my favorite activities during summer...A way to connect to the world and all wonders it has for us. Love NC!
- Look how adorable her son is behind her!
- Spent a few days in and around Blowing Rock exploring water falls and "unexplainable" nature events.
- Grandfather mountain with Ariana and carter :)
- The highlight of my summer was going to the Outer Banks (Nags Head) with my family for a week. All three kids are Cox Mill HS alumni.
- Spent all summer with our son, Ari. He turned one on July 25. We went to the beach for a few days before having to come back and deal with work issues...spent the summer mowing the fields at The MIll!
- This summer my niece spent three weeks living with me and my family. We tie dyed shoes, went swimming and tubing, played putt putt, dyed our hair green, and made memories none of us will forget.
- I went to my first wedding of a student and it was beautiful!
- I enjoyed my first summer in NC as much as I could!
- This is what I did this summer.
- This summer I did a lot of new things I helped with my patio, helped install my pool, did landscaping, and cleaned mine and my husband’s vehicles!
- In order to get out of the house, I tried to make a point of running or walking multiple times a week. My family also visited the Biltmore so I got to run property by the river a couple of mornings.
- We were able to go to a dive site off of Clearwater called “Circle of Heroes”. It’s an underwater Veterans memorial. Super cool experience! They even had an Army Nurse!!
- This is a pic of my Mom and I in Asheville! :)
- We spent a lot of time at the beach and in the mountains! I also picked up running and cycling this summer!
- Summer trip to Yellowstone! Spent a day in Idaho with our old neighbors on their farm. My kids had a blast!
- I grew so many plants my back deck became a jungle oasis! Is that a thing?