The Greendell Gosling Flyer
Message from Principal Shannon on August 19, 2020
A Memorable Start to Our School Year at Greendell
Our Greendell learners jumped right in to school this week! I have been dropping by our classroom Zoom meetings and I have been inspired by what I have seen. The children are so excited just to be with their teachers and classmates: making new friends, laughing, singing, and dancing. One child ending the Zoom meeting with an "I love you!" instead of goodbye. Learning is so much fun for our young students! With all the challenging events that are happening in our world right now, it is wonderful that our children are able to join their class ready to learn and make friends.
Back to School Night
- Families can attend online through Zoom. I will send out an invite to the meeting next week.
- In the first half hour, I will present general school information.
- For the second half hour, families will attend classroom Zoom meetings so your teachers can share classroom specific information with you.
Our Goslings Exploring Greendell School
Resources for Greendell Families
Reporting an Absence
- Please use the Greendell attendance email to report your child's absence: email@example.com.
- You can also leave a voicemail message by dialing the school office at 650-856-0833.
Additional Support for Families
PAUSD has compiled a Community Resources page that includes a comprehensive collection of resources to support a variety of needs as they arise.
- Greendell School is very fortunate to be supported by Student and Family Engagement (SaFE) Specialist, Miguel Fittoria. PAUSD SaFE Specialists are available to support families and refer them to community resources. Miguel Fittoria can be reached by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.