Tips on how to stop cyber bullying
Here are some tips on how to stop cyber bullying.
1. Talk about online issues. Let someone know if something is upsetting, inappropriate or threatening to you in any way.
2. Do not reply or respond to the cyber bully’s message.
3. Keep the computer in a common place in the home.
4. Do not be an accomplice. Do not forward any bullying messages to others people.
5. See how your websites works, especially if you have profile.
Just say NO!
The internet is a place to have fun.
Cyber bullying is not fun.
Do not de mean it is not cool.
This is cyber bullying.
This is a message the could lead to some one death.
Here are some more helpful tips.
6. Save and print up the evidence. Show your parents the message.
7. Tell an adult. You can get help to solve the problem.
8. Block the bully. Use preferences or privacy tools to block the person.
9. Even if you do not like someone, it is a good idea to be decent and not sink to the other person’s level.
10.Be a friend, not a bystander and if you cannot stop the bully; at least try to help the victim and report the behavior.