How to Join a Schoology Group
To join an existing Group:
- Click Groups at the top of Schoology.
- Select My Groups.
- Click Join Group on the right.
- Enter the Group Access Code.
- Click Join.
If you would like to follow your child's grade level group, please click the Parent Notification Settings button above. This will help your make sure you never miss an update.
Got library books?
Email Alyssa Lovell (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
A/B Day Schedule Until October 10
WLMS Car Rider Information
Car Riders - Morning Drop Off:
- If your child needs to arrive early to school (between 7:00-7:45), they may be dropped off at the back of the school off of Timber Forest and enter through Door 12. No early drop-offs are allowed at the front of the school before 7:50.
- We recommend you drop off your child between 7:50-8:20 using the front car rider line off of Madera Run. Please remain in one line, pull as far forward as possible (passed the front entrance of the school), and encourage your child to exit the car as quickly as possible to keep the line moving.
- Students needing to unload large projects, instruments, or other objects that require more time should do so at the very front of the car rider line only in order to not block traffic in the full car rider line behind them.
- When you exit the parking lot, you must turn right on Madera Run to keep traffic flowing. Please mind the school zone speed limit.
Car Riders - Afternoon Pickup:
- All Car Riders must be picked up in the car rider line. You may NOT park or wait along Madera Run, Timber Forest, at the Insperity Sports Complex, in the Groves Elementary car rider line, or in a WLMS parking lot. Parents waiting or parking in any place besides the car rider line will be asked to move, unless they have a parking pass to assist students with special needs.
- Enter the car rider line via Madera Run and form two lines to get all cars off of the street. Merge down to one line at the cones as you make your final approach.
- Car Riders will be dismissed at 4:01PM.
- Students will need to leave their masks on and remain 6 feet apart while waiting for their ride. Students should not congregate at the back (far left) of the front patio, as loading from the back of the line blocks the rest of the car rider line for everyone else.
- As the line begins to move, pull as far forward as possible (passed the front entrance of the school) and encourage your child to follow your car until you reach the farthest ahead spot ("follow your car all the way to the right") and to load as quickly as possible to keep the line moving - again, please do not load from the back of the line, as it holds up traffic.
- When you exit the parking lot, you must turn right on Madera Run to keep traffic flowing. Please mind the school zone speed limit and watch out for walkers/bikers.
Learning Location Form
IXL helps students gain fluency and confidence in math! IXL helps students master essential skills at their own pace through fun and interactive questions, built in support, and motivating awards.
Click here for the Mathematics Curriculum at WLMS.
Click here for Mathematics Content.
Need Chromebook Help?
Visit the Humble ISD Help Site!
Need some help?
Visit the Humble ISD student help site for some great information on MyHumble, Chromebooks, Zoom and more.
Please use MyHumble when accessing your Schoology account or your student HAC account.
WLMS Important Contact Information
- Boys: Coach Quillin: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls: Coach Blair: email@example.com
- Band and Fine Arts: Ms. Albacete: Natalia.Albacete@humbleisd.net
- Cheer: Robyn.Cole@humbleisd.net
- Attendance support: Ms. Trevino firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration support: Ms. Lopez Erica.Lopez@humbleisd.net
- Counselors or AP information
- 8th Grade
- Angela McDonald email@example.com
- Counselor: Ms. Vandenbrook: Jennifer.Vandenbrook@humbleisd.net
- 7th Grade
- 6th Grade
- Special Education Concerns:
- Simon Perry: Simon.Perry@humbleisd.net
- 504 concerns please contact grade level counselor