DON'T SMOKE! IT'S NOT A JOKE.
Many people die from smoking cigarettes.
Do you really want these poisons in you?
Some of you may know what these poisons are and would never think about putting them into your bodies. But once they smoke a cigarette, all of these things will be entered.
- Butane is in lighter fluid
- Acetone removes nail polish
- Ammonia is a household cleaner
- Arsenic is used in rat poisons and bullets
- Carbon Monoxide is a poisonous gas
- Cadmium used in batteries
- Cresol is used to make bombs
- Cyanide a deadly poison used to make chemical weapons
- DDT is a banned insecticide
- Lead is heavy metal and is used to make plumbing and other pipes. Can be poisonous when used in high doses
- Formaldehyde is used to preserve dead bodies
- Polonium is radioactive and is very deadly
- Vinyl Chloride is used in making PVC pipes and is known to cause cancer.
Causes of smoking
Smoking may cause many bad things which include:
- Your circulation to decrease, will make you slower
- Emphysema; an illness of the lungs which causes the air sacs to expand and loose their elasticity
- Can cause cancer, which is a serious often deadly disease that causes body's blood cells to mutate and grow out of control
- Atherosclerosis; hardening of the arteries that can lead to a stroke or heart attack
- You will often have Bronchitis, which is the swelling of the bronchi (breathing tubes in the lungs), which can cause coughing and soreness
You smoke because of peer pressure? You and your friends won't be able to be attractive/popular for long..
Many teens start smoking just because of peer pressure. It may be relaxing, calming and you will probably think your "cool" but if you keep smoking, your dreams of being attractive and amazing will soon change. Smoking will cause bad breath which will not be so good if you want to kiss people. Your hair will be stained, along with your fingers and teeth(not pretty for pictures). Your skin will sag(again, not pretty). Wrinkles and premature aging. Lastly, smoking will sometimes take over your appetite.
Alreadysmoking and want to quit but don't know how to? READ BELOW!
You can simply stop smoking just by not picking up a cigarette. But that can be hard, so here are some websites and information I found to make to make you stop smoking:
- You can use these things called Nicotine Patches, which are patches filled with nicotine that can you put on your skin and your body will absorb the nicotine and will put it into your bloodstream. It gives you as much nicotine an average cigarette will give you. The cool thing about these is when you pick up a cigarette and start to smoke it, you will feel sick because your body will already have lots of nicotine from the patches. That way, you will become sick of the cigarettes and eventually stop smoking.