A message from our Choir Directors
Kahla Choir's Non-Varsity and Varsity Treble choirs competed at our annual UIL Concert and Sightreading competition. Both ensembles received a superior rating, the highest possible rating, from all judges for both their concert and sight-reading portions of the competition.
Way to go Knights!
Remote Learning Day Plan for May 17th
On-Campus Learning students (who will be learning from home on these days) will:
• Receive paper packets and assignments to be completed and turned in.
• Do not need devices (Chromebooks, laptops, internet) in order to complete the assignments.
• Have attendance taken by showing evidence of completing assignments.
CFISD Connect students (who will remain at home) will:
• Learn through pre-recorded lessons and posted assignments.
• Not have check-ins by their teachers or participate in live instruction.
• Have attendance taken by showing evidence of completing assignments and/or logging into Schoology.
Please contact your campus directly if there is a need to request on-campus learning at school for a student in Pre-K through 8th grade on these designated remote learning days from home.
2021-2022 School District Calendar
Home Access Center allows access to a student's various information, including schedule, assignments, scores and attendance.
Connect with Kahla Middle School
Make sure you “like” our page so you can continue to get information throughout the year!
Find the Kahla Website at www.cfisd.net >SCHOOL & FACILITIES>Middle Schools> Kahla Middle School. Once you see the Knight, you know you are on the right page. Browse the website and become familiar with its resources. Get to know our Administrative team under ABOUT US. See important information under PARENTS & STUDENTS>Back to School Information. We have information for parents sorted into 4 categories;
- General Campus Information