ELECTION OF 1800
Don't vote for Adams!
Flaws of a federalist
- John Adams was a federalist and federalist believed that the rich is more educated.
- Federalist wanted to have large central government where the rich will have the most power.
- He wanted to fix the constitution.
- John Adams is turning into another King George. Where in July 1783 that America broke away from the rule of Great Britain.
- So why do we need monarchy?
Why should we vote for Thomas Jefferson?
- Author of the Declaration of independence.
- Jefferson is more concerned with protecting the rights of the individual rights.
"OUR COUNTRY IS TOO LARGE TO HAVE ALL THE AFFAIRS DIRECTED BY A SINGLE GOVERNMENT"
Results of 1800 election