The Triangle Observer
Your Source for Local Events, Fun, and Real Estate News!
4 Bedrooms, Loft, Office!
1st Floor Guest Suite, 2nd Floor Bonus, Finished 3rd Floor!
Open Floor Plan Ranch!
Buying New Construction! Why You Need Someone On Your Side!
1) The on site agent represents the builder. They do not represent the buyer. ( I have worked on site. It was hard for me to know money and incentives were being left on the table because the buyer was not represented. Perhaps this is why I now work with buyers!)
2. A buyer's agent can watch over the construction process and know what questions to ask. (Especially an agent who has watched many homes be built!)
3. Your buyer's agent is your exclusive advocate and will help you understand your contract and obligations. A builder's contract is often times written with their best interest in mind.
4. A buyer's agent guides you from contract to close; negotiations, documentation, street assignment, home inspection, radon inspection, termite inspection, design center, appraisal, financing, schools, survey, HOA, construction, walk through, closing, 1 year walk through.
5. While the sale representative may give the appearance that sales prices are non-negotiable, and experienced agent can use recent and historical sales data to aid in the negotiation. Data that is not always readily available during new construction.
6. A buyer’s agent costs you nothing as the builder has allocated a sales commission to be paid to a buyer’s agent as most consumers are represented for the above reasons.
Do you feel comfortable making the potentially the largest investment of your life without someone on your side?
Start your journey to home ownership! Receive The Buyer's Guide to Home Ownership in North Carolina! Your comprehensive step by step guide to working alongside a realtor in the home buying process!
Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring! Super Bowl Special!
2. 1/4 cup hot sauce or red pepper sauce
3. 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken (1/2-inch pieces)
4. 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz)
5. 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
6. 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, mix cream cheese and hot sauce until smooth. Mix in chicken and shredded cheese just until combined.
- Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 16 triangles. On un-greased large cookie sheet, arrange triangles in ring so short sides of triangles form a 5-inch circle in center. Dough will overlap. Dough ring should look like a sun.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture on the half of each triangle closest to center of ring. Top with blue cheese crumbles.
- Bring each dough triangle up over filling, tucking dough under bottom layer of dough to secure it. Repeat around ring until entire filling is enclosed (some filling might show a little).
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until dough is golden brown and thoroughly baked. Cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices.
Valentine's Day Bird Feeder
- 3/4 a cup of flour
- 1/2 a cup of water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin (2.5 teaspoons)*
- 3 tbsp corn syrup
- 4 cups birdseed
- heart cookie cutter
1. Spray a spoon with cooking spray and mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. Spray the inside of your cookie cutter with cooking spray, and place it on a parchment lined baking sheet. Fill it with the birdseed mixture. Be sure to really pack it down.
3. Use a straw to create a hole at the top of the heart.
4. Let them firm over night!
5. Hang or share the love with others.
Throw a Video Game Party with Gaming Unplugged!
Gaming Unplugged brings the Ultimate Gaming Experience right to your front door! They provide a luxury, limo-style Theater on wheels that features SEVEN wide screen HD TVs, surround sound, custom lighting with multiplayer gaming excitement! A total of 28 friends can play at the same time with room for 8 more friends on our their stadium seating! They have all the latest titles from Xbox 360, Wii, Wii U and PlayStation 4! www.GamingUnpluggedNC.com