Ivy Prep's Elementary News
September 4, 2020
Sisterhood, Scholarship, and Service
HAPPY FRIDAY FAMILY!
Thank you so much for your flexibility, patience, and understanding during the first three weeks of school. It brings me great joy to see all of the scholars prepared and ready to learn each day! Please know that your feedback, support, and partnership through this unforeseen journey is greatly appreciated! It is my hope that you are staying well and safe during this time.
To all the parents, grandparents, and caregivers, you are doing an amazing job engaging your scholars, communicating with teachers, and openly sharing your concerns to admin. Please continue to do so, as we are here to support our families. Sending virtual hugs to all of you!
- Attendance is taken daily at 8:00.
- LABOR DAY-Monday, September 7th- NO SCHOOL
- Check your scholar's email and their teachers' Google classroom page(s) daily.
- Please contact the main office for early dismissals- (404) 622-2727
- Sister Circle begins at 8:00 in your scholar's homeroom class
- Synchronous lessons- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday only (Live Sessions)
- Asynchronous Wednesdays- No live teaching sessions; independent assignments for scholars
- Email email@example.com for technology issues and concerns.
Zoom Meeting Reminders
- When joining a Zoom session, please have your scholars identify themselves by typing in their first and last name as the screen name. Nicknames and initials are not acceptable. Your scholar's screen name should appear as... your full name. (Ex. Jane Doe)
- Do not share the Zoom meeting links on social media outlets.
- Refrain from eating snacks while in live sessions
- Scholars should wear their Ivy polo shirt during all live sessions.