Random Acts of Kindness Week
February 15th- 19th
Special Events for Random Acts of Kindness Week
Random Acts of Kindness Week will promote a positive school environment. A random act of kindness is a simple act which brightens someone's day. It can be something simple like holding a door open for someone or giving a compliment. They can be planned or happen on the spur of the moment. We are asking students to participate in a week full of showing genuine kindness and respect to everyone in our building. We also encourage families to help celebrate with spreading kindness at home too! Parents can visit the Random Acts of Kindness website https://www.randomactsofkindness.org/ for tips and ideas on ways to spread random acts at home and in the community.
Here is a list of events to celebrate this week:
- Wear Red/Pink Day to support Spreading Kindness Friday February 19th
- Appreciation Station-students will have the opportunity to give thanks or compliment any staff in the building.
- Themed announcements and kindness tips on the student news
- Students will complete Secret Missions of Random Acts of Kindness
- Inspirational Quotes around the School