Singer, Songwriter, Performer, and Actor
Justin Drew Bieber was born on Tuesday, March 1, 1994 at 12:56 AM. He was born in St. Jude Hospital in London, Ontario, Canada in Room 126 to Doctor Simon Bexelham.
Why I Chose Justin:
I chose Justin Bieber because he has an exceptional story and is very inspirational. He came from a poor family, and didn't have the opportunities that many other children did. He followed his love of music and didn't let anyone convince him that he wasn't good enough, or that he was too young to make it into a career. Justin knew what he wanted, and has done everything he can to achieve his dreams. For these reasons, Justin Bieber is my role model.
"There's gonna be times in your life when people say you can't do something. And there's gonna be times in your life when people say you can't live your dreams. This is what I tell them; Never Say Never!"
1. Justin has won 6 Billboard Music Awards
2. He has won 7 American Music Awards
3. Jusitn has won 11 Vevo Certified Awards
1. He is afraid of cats because he had a dream a cat tried to eat him.
2. He has been claustrophobic ever since he was little because his cousin shut him in a cardboard box and he couldn't get out.
3. His parents got divorced when he was ten months old, and his father got remarried. Justin now has a stepbrother named Jaxon, and a stepsister named Jasmyn.