January 29, 2018
Just a few reminders as we prepare for the CDT that will take place on Wednesday, January 31.
- ELA will be given the first week and Math will be given the following week
- Students will receive their ELA login information on Tuesday so our asynchronous students and any early birds, can begin the assessment early.
- There will be a help room available so if students have issues they can receive support from their teachers and the staff working in the help room.
- Lunch is listed in the schedule but not really pointed out so I added it below
2nd Benchmark Dates & Schedule:
January 31 in the AM (ELA) Homeroom: 8 - 11:25 (11:55 - 12:25 Lunch)
February 7 in the AM (Math) Homeroom 8 - 11:25 (11:55 - 12:25 Lunch)
- All middle school report cards will be posted to Sapphire on Monday, February 5, 2018
- February 14 - 16 are parent/student/teacher conferences. During the first 2 days of conferencing, students will be asynchronous. On the final day of conferences we will use the half day schedule from the CDT with conferences in the AM until 11:25 and then half day classes in the afternoon.
- February 26 will be a full class day as middle school students will not be asynchronous for this day.
- Data review will happen during staff/PD time on Wednesdays for the asynchronous data day.