The Cadima Courier
News for Cadima's Clever Class at Harmony Elementary
weekend update edition
We've had a busy week!
- We are learning order of operations in math workshop. Do you remember PEMDAS, also known as Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally (Parentheses, Exponents, Multiplication or Division, Addition or Subtraction)?
- We are learning about the structures of plants, and the functions of those structures.
- Everyone had a fun time at the Planetarium on Thursday, where we made connections to our science curriculum.
- Our classroom earned a bronze pennant in recognition of our Pennies for Patients donations. Thank you to everyone who gave to this worthy cause.
- We are making our own book in literacy workshop! On Friday, students did a fabulous job working as a team to help each other through the writing process. We have a special classroom community.
group A related arts
Related arts groups rotate on Monday. If your child is in group A, please be sure that he or she wears tennis shoes for PE.