By Juan Montoya
What is a Surgeon?
- Physicians who treat diseases, injuries, and deformities by invasive, minimally-invasive, or non-invasive surgical methods, such as using instruments, appliances, or by manual manipulation.
What kind of daily task do they have to do, or what responsibilities do they have to take?
1. Providing personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as coworkers, customers, or patients.
2. Provide consultation and surgical assistance to other physicians and surgeons.
3.Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
What education and training is needed to become a surgeon?
1. Knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat human injuries, diseases, and deformities. This includes symptoms, treatment alternatives, drug properties and interactions, and preventive health-care measures.
2. Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
What job skills do you need?
1. Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
2. Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
3. Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
Whats the rate on being a Surgeon?
Employment of physicians and surgeons is projected to grow 18 percent from 2012 to 2022, faster than the average for all occupations. Job growth will occur because of the continued expansion of healthcare-related industries.
How much do you paid averagely?
hourly wage: $80Annual wages: $166,400
Whats the work enviornment on being a Surgeon?
1. Many physicians work in private offices or clinics, often with administrative and healthcare personnel.
2. Illness and Disease
How is it to be a Surgeon?
What Courses you should take?
1. Science (AP)
2. Math (AP)
3. English (AP)
You need to learn them mostly because it would help you with your training on being a surgeon.
Activities or clubs you should join
What can help you give experience
Trying to find a job that helps doctor something like a nurse but a volunteer.
Colleges you should take to become a Surgeon
3.Johns Hopkins University
I think these colleges would be a good decision to choose from because it can help you get paid more in the future.
What Opportunities you should take
Ask one of your doctors that if you can watch what he or she does on a normal work day.