Family Literacy & Developmental Preschool
August 10th, 2020
The Willson Preschool Staff is so excited to begin a wonderful new year of learning! Please view the important information below to find answers to all of your first day questions!
Morning Preschool 8:00-10:30
Afternoon Preschool 11:20-1:50
Please be sure to send your child with a mask, water bottle, backpack, and the lanyard you received at Meet the Teacher night. This will help their first day of preschool go smoothly!
Meet the Preschool Staff!
BUS TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION
BUS RIDER INFORMATION
- Bus drivers will be calling with your scheduled time for pick up and drop off.
- Please allow 15 minutes before and after your scheduled time. The routes are different every day and when you are ready and waiting this keeps the route running smoothly.
- A parent or ADULT designated caregiver must put the child on the bus at pick up time.
- At drop off, the bus driver must be able to see a parent or ADULT designated caregiver before they will allow the child to exit the bus. If no one is there, the child will be returned to Willson Preschool and you will be called to make arrangements for pick up. If your child has not been picked up at Willson within 30 minutes, the Crawfordsville Police Department will be called.
- Please call the Bus Transportation Center if your child is not going to be riding the bus that school day. You may also leave a message.
- Crawfordsville : 364-3235
- North Montgomery : 364-1071
- South Montgomery : 866-2036
Absolutely no bus transportation changes may be made the first 9 weeks of preschool.
CAR RIDER INFORMATION
- Enter the preschool parking lot and drive along the edge of the parking lot around the the playground fence.
- Pull up and park at one of the 5 labeled car rider loading spots.
- A school staff member will escort your child to pr from your car, in and out, of the building.
- DO NOT WALK CHILDREN ACROSS THE PARKING LOT. YOU MUST BE PARKED ALONG THE FENCE.
- As soon as you have picked-up or dropped-off your child, quickly pull away and exit the parking lot so the next set of parents may pull up to the fence.
- It is helpful to install your child's booster or car seat on the driver's side of the car for faster drop-off and pick-up.
- All preschool-aged children should be secured in a booster or car seat.
- Car rider line time is NOT the time to talk to your child's teacher. We must not block traffic on Wabash Ave. If you need to speak with someone from the school about your child's day, email, call, or Class DoJo message your child's teacher.
- If you need to come to the school office, you must park in a parking space and enter through the front doors. No visitors will be allowed past the front office.
- Please contact the school office or your child's teacher with questions.
BREAKFAST & LUNCH
Parents are encouraged not to send money to school with their student for lunch, but to utilize the Send Money to School app or website instead: https://www.sendmoneytoschool.com/Dashboard/Login.aspx
Detailed food service information can be located at: https://www.cville.k12.in.us/domain/148